The Artist Librarian's Under Construction!

Hello everyone!

I'm currently fiddling with a couple new blogger templates for The Artist Librarian --it's been over a year since I started blogging and I've always wanted to give this blog a more professional look that the default, stock blogger.com templates just don't give me. 
I spent hours last night looking for new templates, and I've found a few promising ones.  I'll be tinkering and editing them today, so please bear with me!  Unfortunately, you can't edit really edit html or anything on an external program --it looks like it all has do be done live on the blog, so this is just a courtesy notice for my readers.  Thank you so much for your continued support!  I hope you'll give me some feedback once it's finished!

--Jen (The Artist Librarian)

2 comments

  1. I like the new look! Love the banner and the background! And the glimpses of each blog posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennette! I've working on it for two days! Still wish I could figure out how to give a larger snippet of text for each blog post, but the jump links are built into the template and I can't find the correct html code for the life of me. =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Popular Posts