Camille Elliot and Lunar Chronicles Stickers (or what I'm working on this weekend)

Prelude-for-a-Lord-Camille-Elliot-lunar-chronicles-sticker-contest
So excited for this weekend!
In the mail today, I got Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot!  Camy Tang's first historical (written under a pseudonym) is a Regency, one of my favorite time periods, so I can't wait to get started on it.  But first, I'm working on finishing my entry to Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles Sticker Design contest which is due tomorrow.  I've never designed a sticker before, but I thought I'd give it a shot even though there's less than a day to enter.  I'll post my finished design later in the week.  Meanwhile, you can check out the entries so far on Marissa Meyer's pintrest page.

I had an amazing week as one of the admin staff at my last summer camp of the year, but now I'm back and ready to blog! 

What was the last thing that excited you from the mail?  Have you ever entered an art contest?


0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Popular Posts